2020 Bars Masterclass with Nick Ruddock and Ross Falsetta
Venue: Loughborough National Sports Centre, Epinal Way, Loughborough, LE11 3TU
Date: October 25th 2020
Time: 11am to 4pm
Session Times: 11-12pm, 12.15-1.15pm, 1.45-2.45pm, 3-4pm
Please arrive at Loughborough University via the entrance on Epinal Way. Once you have passed the security barrier, take an immediate left. The gym is located on the left hand side just prior to the bend in the road [approximately 100m on your left.] You will be required to park in a nearby car park and walk to the gym.
Lunch or refreshments are not provided at this event, please bring your own.
Demonstrators are provided for this Masterclass and therefore it is neither required or permitted to bring gymnasts with you.
This Masterclass will be recorded by our camera team and provided to the delegates after the Masterclass has taken place. The taking of photos, recording of video or capturing of audio is strictly prohibited from attending coaches.
Please dress for comfort.
We are not able to control the temperature within the venue, please bring appropriate layers in case you were to be cold.
You will be required to remove your shoes on arrival to the gym.
COVID - 19
- To ensure the safety of our delegates and the participating demonstrators, we have reduced attendance figures for this Masterclass.
- Please do not attend the Masterclass if you are feeling unwell, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are supposed to be in isolation according to government guidelines.
- Hand sanitisation stations will be provided within the gym in which you are encouraged to use frequently.
- The wearing of a face mask within the gym is optional, but obligatory when walking around the communal areas of the venue such as the reception and whilst using the toilet facilities.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
Please send any questions you may have about this event to firstname.lastname@example.org