2021 Physical Preparation Masterclass with Nick Ruddock & Daniel Lonsdale
Venue: Loughborough National Sports Centre, University Road, Epinal Way, Loughborough, LE11 3GE
Date: September 12th 2021
Time: 11am to 4pm
Session Times: 11-12pm, 12.15-1.15pm, 1.45-2.45pm, 3-4pm
We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Physical Preparation Masterclass 2021 taking place at Loughborough NSC, 11-4pm on September 12th 2021.
With the event fast approaching, here is some key information for you to know:
It is recommended that you enter the University campus by University Road via Epinal Way. After passing through the security barrier, take the first left on to Towers Way. The event venue can be found on the left just before the bend in the road. You will be required to park in a nearby car park as directed by the campus security and then walk to the venue.
Access to the event venue will be from 10.40am. Please do not arrive within the facility any earlier so we can prevent groups congregating inside the complex. Waiting outside will be preferable until we 'open the doors.'
Please have your email ticket available on a mobile device or printed. If you have not received your ticket, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the ticket is not in the correct name and you haven't completed an online registration form please notify us so we can adjust our records accordingly. It is essential that we have an accurate register of those in attendance at the event.
If you are not planning on attending, please notify us as soon as possible by return email so we can allocate your ticket to another delegate should there be a waiting list. Delegates who do not attend will still receive a recording of the event when available.
There will be 4 x 60mins educational sessions delivered, with 2 x 15 minute breaks and 1 x 30 minute break for lunch. Neither lunch or refreshments are provided at the event so please bring your own.
Please dress for comfort. Shoes will need to be removed on entering the gym.
Filming, taking photos or recording audio is strictly prohibited at our events. A full recording of the event will be provided to all delegates as soon as is available.
Demonstrators are provided for this Masterclass and therefore it is neither required or permitted to bring gymnasts with you.
We encourage you to bring a pen and paper or other note taking device!
To ensure a safe event for all delegates, staff and demonstrators, it is essential that COVID-19 best practice is adhered to:
- On arrival within the venue, please check in at Powerbase reception which is within the venue building, where you will have your temperature taken and can check in with the NHS Track and Trace.
- It is optional to wear a face mask within the venue itself.
- Where possible, social distancing should be maintained.
- Regular hand sanitising is encouraged. Sanitiser will be available in various areas of the venue.
Please only attend the event if you:
- have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days or if have tested positive: 1) it's been 10 full days since your symptoms started or since your test if displayed no symptoms; AND 2) your symptoms have gone or only a cough or anosmia remain.
- have not been identified as a close contact in the last 10 days; self-isolation must last 10 full days after the day of the connected positive test and, if for any reason, you have a negative test result during your isolation period, you must continue to self-isolate.
- have not been in direct contact with anyone who has had suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- don't have a persistent cough.
- don't have a loss of smell or taste.
- have not been more fatigued than usual.
- don't have a temperature of 37.8C of greater.
- don't have shortness of breath.
Your co-operation with these measures is greatly appreciated!
Should you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 800 133 73 79
See you Sunday!