There's a few things to know about how we'll be running these sessions, and you'll be pleased to hear that we've put SAFETY at the forefront of our decisions;
- After subscribing, a Participation Agreement will need to be completed on behalf of the participant by their legal parent or guardian [if they are under the age of 18.] This form is issued following successful registration and is a short digital form. Without this, the registrant won't be able to participate in the sessions.
- We'll be using Zoom to deliver the sessions, and we'll be making use of the Waiting Room facility to ensure we don't have any unexpected guests on the call. It will therefore be necessary for the participant to have their actual name as their Zoom username, so we know they've registered. Failure to do so will result in them not being admitted into the room, or potentially removed.
- We'll be issuing the Zoom link on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday at 4pm and Saturday 12pm via email. This link should not be shared.
- Participants will need to arrive 10-15 minutes before we begin to ensure there is sufficient time to be admitted into the room before the start of the session. Arriving on time is important so that the participant can watch our pre session introduction and take part in any warm up activities.
- Late arrivals may not be admitted to the room if we feel it compromises the safety of the participant by missing the beginning of the session.
- It's important that a responsible adult is able to supervise and be in close proximity of the participant throughout the session.
- We'll be asking participants to have their camera's ON for the session, so we know exactly who we're delivering to. Failure to do so may result in the participant being removed from the session.
- Registrations received after 2pm on weekday's and 10am on weekends will be processed the following morning.
The above measures are in place to ensure the safety of the participants and smooth running of the sessions for all involved!